Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spaghetti Fun






Sienna had spaghetti for the first time and it was a big mess, but she LOVED it and had tons of fun. I wish I could have that much fun just eating spaghetti. What I love about watching Sienna grow, is the fact that new experiences, no matter how messy they are, are so much fun for them. She can just enjoy things in a way that we as adults no longer do... The only worries she has currently is "Where did Mommy go?" and could someone change me please... It's too bad we can't remember being a baby filled with so much curiosity, vivid imaginations, and the absolute love for the most simplest of things.. like the newspaper, or a box...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at her! I love the messes they make though. Like you said they are care free and ready to take on the world. If only we had so much fun and enjoyed doing new things like they do.

Jen