Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sienna's New Trick

So, I woke up at 3 am to Sienna laughing away on the baby monitor, I went in her room and to my surprise she was standing up in her crib. It is pitch black in her room so when I turned the light on, I about had a heart attack to find her in that position! Of course, my husband is out of town, so I don't have any clue on how to lower the crib.... guess I should google it!

Now this is all she wants to do, this is how I found her after her morning nap, thankfully I had the video camara prepared in my hand and ready to go just in case I needed it!





1 comment:

Katie said...

Amber-I think we have the same crib and I'm not going to lie-lowering it is going to be a pain. When the guy put our crib together, for whatever reason, he decided to put it on the lowest setting (instead of the highest), so I had to raise it by myself. If I remember correctly, it involved a screw driver, a pinched finger and lots of cussing. I say wait for hubby to come home before messing with it!